Right to Work Laws
Privitization of Public Schooling
Privatization of Public Schooling:
- “Do Poor Kids Deserve Lower Quality Education Than Rich Kids?” http://www.epi.org/publication/school-privatization-milwaukee.
- “What Happens When Your Teacher is a Video Game?” The Nation, September 24, 2014. https://www.thenation.com/article/what-happens-when-your-teacher-robot.
- “Rocketship program is a model for inequality in education opportunity,” Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, May 10, 2014. http://archive.jsonline.com/news/opinion/rocketship-program-is-a-model-for-inequality-in-education-opportunity-b99264970z1-258710511.html.
Attacks on Worker Protection
Attacks on minimum wage, sick leave and other protections for non-union workers:
- “The Legislative Attack on American Wages and Labor Standards, 2011-12,” http://www.epi.org/publication/attack-on-american-labor-standards.
- “Discipline and Punish: The New Unemployment ‘Reform’,” Labor Notes, May 14, 2013. http://www.labornotes.org/2013/05/discipline-and-punish-new-unemployment-reform.
- “The Republican War on Workers’ Rights,” NYT, https://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/opinionator/2014/05/18/the-republican-war-on-workers-rights/?emc=edit_th_20140519&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=63194874.